Tips, how-tos, and tutorials for our website.
Receive an email notification for any out-of-stock item as soon as it becomes available.
- To receive an email notification when a product is back in stock, navigate to the product page and click ‘Notify me when available’.
- A popup will appear with additional information.
- Click ‘Notify me’, and you are all set.
- To manage your back-in-stock notifications, navigate to your account by either clicking on your email in the top left corner, or by hovering over ‘My Account’ in the main navigation, and select ‘Back-in-stock subscriptions’.
- If you wish to place a backorder on an out-of stock item, either add item to cart and submit with your web order, or contact your Specialty sales representative directly.
View Account Status
See all invoices and statements on your account.
- Account information is now accessible in one location.
- Navigate to your account by either clicking on your email in the top left corner, or by hovering over ‘My Account’ in the main navigation and choosing your destination.
- Within your account, you are able to:
- view your personal details
- invoices and statements
- order history
- back-in-stock subscriptions
- addresses on file
- change your password
- create and manage additional account users
Manage Account Users
Add multiple users to your account (salespeople, installers, accounting, etc).
Apply restrictions to each user to set what functions they can perform – view only, view only with pricing and inventory, create orders, finalize orders.
- To create and manage account users, navigate to your account by either clicking on your email in the top left corner, or by hovering over ‘My Account’ in the main navigation. Then select ‘manage account users’.
- To add a new user, click ‘create new employee’, and enter their personal details.
- The role chosen will define user restrictions and set what functions may be performed.
- Each role and respective abilities and restrictions are defined down below.
- Remember, it is the owner’s responsibility to maintain all roles and remove employees no longer with your company.
- To deactivate a user, from the Manage Account Users page, click ‘Edit’ next to the user name, scroll down to ‘Active’, deselect so it’s no longer checked, and click ‘Save’.
- If you have any questions, please give us a call, our team is here to help.