The Ci160QR is an exceptionally stylish round in-ceiling speaker with some all new impressive features.
The speaker features our patented 6.5" Uni-Q driver designed to spread sound coverage over a wider area, so you could say "less is more." It allows you to use less speakers while still being able to have optimal sound coverage in a listening space.
Another fantastic addition is our proprietary Ultra Thin Bezel technology which allows the speakers to blend with the ceiling, creating a smoother transition from ceiling-to-speaker.
Amazingly strong magnetic grilles are also utilized for ease of install and painting.
More fantastic features:
• In-Ceiling loudspeaker for custom installation applications
• Frequency response 38Hz-34kHz, Power handling 10-125W, 89dB sensitivity, 8Ohm
• Superb off-axis dispersion characteristics from the coincident source driver arrangement with greater flexibility of positioning that comes from such a wide sound stage.
• 6.5" bass/mid driver: Good bass extension from a flush-mount loudspeaker. 3/4" soft dome ferrofluid cooled tweeter: Excellent power handling and smooth response.
• Like all KEF Ci in-wall products, the bezel and grille can be painted to match the interior décor.
• Product External Dimensions: 234.6mm (9.24 in.) / 98mm (3.86 in.)
• Mounting depth just 3.58"
• Finishes Available: White, paintable finish