The quality of a speaker is no less important just because it’s out of sight - in fact, with ceiling-mounted units, it can be more so. Designed to smoothly integrate and architecturally match with existing downlighting sharing the same size bezel, KEF’s trademark Uni-Q® technology has a decisive performance advantage in these applications, because each point source driver array evenly disperses the sound, ensuring a smooth frequency response over a large area to create a spacious three-dimensional soundscape with genuine texture and depth. With a two-way Uni-Q driver of 100mm (4in.), the Ci100QR is as satisfyingly musical to hear as it is neat in appearance.
• In-Ceiling loudspeaker for custom installation applications
• Designed to match existing downlighting – only 4in. round!
• Ci100QR consists of a 100mm white polypropylene cone LF driver with a 19mm HF unit mounted at the acoustic centre of the LF unit.
• Purpose built for flush mounting into walls and ceilings, the Ci100QR is the latest addition to the KEF UNI-Q® Custom Installation series.
• The 15cm deep detachable plastic back-can supplied with the product, provides a sealed enclosure of 0.7 litres volume for optimum low frequency reproduction.
• Sprung fixing clips give flexibility of installation in ceilings and walls varying in thickness from 6mm to 30mm.
• Like all KEF Ci in-wall products, the bezel and grille can be painted to match the interior décor.
• Frequency Response: 80Hz - 27kHz, Power Handling: 10-50W
• Product External Dimensions: 127mm (5in.) / - / 148mm (5.83in.)
• Finishes Available: White, paintable finish